A pretty good ship for a Russian DD, I think.
But I’m having trouble relating it to the other DDs. I just go with the ones I have/run:
- Mogador: I would part with RPF (for DD yacht building) or AFT (for open gunboats). However, the FB bonus is a supplement to the main battery charge booster. With the BFT + upgrade, the cooldown goes from 8 to 6 seconds (before the adrenaline rush starts). I think replacing the RPF to build DD fighters is valid: https://wowsft.com/ship?index=PFSD109&modules=12121&upgrades=131221&commander=PCW001&skills=6445089&ar=100&consumables=111&pos=0
- Kitakaze: If you want to switch from a longer range boat to a DD fighter, the AFT for FB is sufficient. But I don’t think that works in Keith’s favor, given his slow speed. But it’s not invalid, if the 12.5 km distance doesn’t bother you: https://wowsft.com/ship?index=PJSD219&modules=12221&upgrades=133221&commander=PCW001&skills=6445104&ar=100&consumables=1111&pos=0.
- Jutland: Eeeeee. I don’t know. I play it more like a box than an actual gunslinger or DD. In my opinion, she would be better off with a dedicated captain and consumables (https://wowsft.com/ship?index=PBSD109&modules=12121&upgrades=135221&commander=PBW101&skills=4413728&ar=100&consumables=1111&pos=0) than a battleship. Думаю, это может выглядеть так: https://wowsft.com/ship?index=PBSD109&modules=12121&upgrades=135221&commander=PBW101&skills=6445104&ar=100&consumables=1111&pos=0.
- Fenian: give up the adrenaline rush and another skill will give you FB: https://wowsft.com/ship?index=PBSD109&modules=12121&upgrades=135221&commander=PBW101&skills=6445104&ar=100&consumables=1111&pos=0 I’m not sure if it’s a real shooter. If he gets into a situation where he needs a BF, it’s probably not great.
- Anshan: sure, https://wowsft.com/ship?index=PZSD506&modules=11111&upgrades=131200&commander=PCW001&skills=6445089&ar=100&consumables=111&pos=0. But a 21 caliber captain on a T6 ship? That will never happen to me.
- Friesland/Osterhutland: no. The reloading is so good that it makes me not want to give up RPF/AFT. I always play Oster like a torpedo boat.
- Fletcher: I hadn’t thought of it yet, but https://wowsft.com/ship?index=PASD021&modules=12221&upgrades=145221&commander=PCW001&skills=6445104&ar=100&consumables=111&pos=0 might be an appropriate way to canonize my Fletcher. You get fewer weapons than other shooters though, so it’s not necessarily in their best interest. I always play mine like a torpedo boat.
That’s why I see a practical use for it, especially for Jutland or Mogador. At Mogador, I have the impression it’s a building that works. I’m not sure about Jutland because she’s not a real DD hunter.
What DD’s do you see for yourself in the FBI and how?
Source: Original link
- In-depth analysis of the redesign of competencies for the MA
After the last few weeks, I had to revisit some DD skills as I examined all the DDs in Tech Tree. If you don’t want to read everything here, I’ve made a table of recommended skills and such to save you time. You can find it here. Please note that this is a personal question. ….
- PSA: An indispensable guide to the wood of excellence
Objective: Unlock all the important things in the skill trees and still save skill points Hi Reddit I’ve seen a lot of people struggle and complain about the skill system, it’s definitely something Epic needs to rework, especially since you can’t unlock everything (you miss about 90 skill points from full completion), and you can’t undo…
- From someone who plays on equal footing with BB and DD: BBAP changes on SD
I played with destroyers and battleships almost immediately. Not only that, but many games like Gearing and Montana, two of the ships most affected by this remake (Gearing’s Huge Amateur, Montana’s Huge Nerf). Personally, I’ve never had an excessive problem when BBAP randomly deleted part of my HP pool. If I…
Post Buffered Fearless Brawler for DDs: where do you select this skill?
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be on the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason for it to be released that year. Upcoming games that are only announced and do not have a major release date are therefore not eligible.
Top 15 NEW GAMES FOR 2020 [FIRST HALF]
By 2020, there will be a ton of… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games to look forward to in the first half of 2020.
wows commander rework buildswows commander skills reworkpublic test wows euwows commander skills updateworld of warships public test forumworld of warships public test server status,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,wows commander rework builds,wows commander skills rework,world of warships public test server status,public test wows eu,wows commander skills update,world of warships public test forum