This patch includes new features, bug fixes, and more.
The a universal time trello is a patch that has been released for the game A Universal Time. It was released on September 26th, 2018.
A Universal Time, or AUT for short, the famous JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure-inspired game on Roblox, has been busy putting out updates. There are constantly new things arriving to AUT to keep the gamers active, whether it’s new Stands or forms. It’s difficult to keep up of all the changes, particularly in a crowded Discord like AUT. That’s why we keep track of all A Universal TIME (AUT) updates and patch notes so you can know what’s new or modified quickly.
Below are the complete A Universal Time update log and patch notes. We’ll keep this page updated for each major update, so bookmark it if you find it useful! We’ll also provide a number of guidelines for A Universal Time to assist our readers.
Patch Notes for the A Universal Time (AUT) September 6 Update
Tusk, Killua, and Heaven Over the World have all received a September 6 update that includes a few new voice lines and a lot of balancing adjustments. When the opponent departs or disconnects, players may now receive U-Coins and Wins. There were also some small bug patches, as is customary.
- If someone logs in or logs out, you now get U-Coins and Wins.
- Killua now has three new quotations.
- Killua’s No Mercy move now has a new voiceline.
- Killua’s Godmode entry now has a new voiceline.
- Killua’s R and F movements now have updated dash SFX.
- New SFX and voiceline for the No Mercy move.
- The cooldown for Tusk Act 4 Wormhole Barrage has been increased from 10 to 15.
- Tusk Act 4 Infinite Rotation (Unrelenting Assault) shot now bypasses everything instead of breaking guard.
- Tusk Act 4 Rotational Guidance damage has been increased from 8.25 to 9.25, and abd now increases by x5 between blows (Blockable)
- Dark Determination’s cooldown has been reduced to 100 seconds from 120 seconds, the same as sptw awakening.
- The World Over Heaven
- Ground Strike’s cooldown has been raised to 20 seconds from 10 seconds, and its damage has been increased to 20.
- The LMB combination no longer deals ten hits each hit; instead, it now deals eight.
- Because the barrage’s duration is also high, the damage per hit is now 1.3 instead of 1.4.
- The barrage cooldown was raised to 6 since it was too low – Tusk’s m1s are now very quick.
- SPTW’s Awakening now has a spawn cooldown.
- Sorry for not testing it previously, but King Crimson’s Donut now really stuns correctly.
- HP is currently at 400 points.
- Speed of lightning is no longer usable during stun, and the cooldown has been slightly increased.
- Damage from Snake Awakens has been reduced to 1.3 from 2.5.
- Thunderbolt CD is now 10 seconds long, up from 8 seconds. Killua’s cooldowns in all modes have been raised by 20 seconds.
- Endlag on F and R has been decreased, as has immediate death damage.
- Now with an animation, you can time the speed of lightning.
- Lightning’s speed was broken in 1v1s, but now it’s corrected.
- Teleport movements should now function correctly.
- Gojo Amplification has been fixed.
- Endlag in D4C’s Countermove has been fixed.
Patch Notes for the A Universal Time (AUT) September 5 Update
The Killua NPC and Killua form have been added to the game as part of the A Universal Time September 5 update. SPTW has a new move, and Pucci has a new model, as well as some improved 1v1 mechanics.
- Killua was also included.
- The NPC Killua may be found on the beach.
- SPTW “Y” Key has a new move (must be low HP to use it)
- Pucci has a new model.
- 1v1s have been updated.
Changes in the Balance
- Killing has been nerfed Doll damage has been significantly increased, as has the cooldown.
- Sakuta’s G move no longer guard breaks because to its speed and instantaneity.
- Sakuta’s Triple Shot damage has been somewhat reduced.
- Gaster’s Saws and Stuns were nerfed.
- Gaster’s Stun has been nerfed, and the LMB cooldown has been raised to solve irritating combinations.
- Tusk’s inability to utilize Nail Shots in all acts has been addressed.
- The issue with Unrelenting Assault has been resolved.
- Breaking characters in 1v1 have been fixed.
- Sans Bad Time was no longer banned in the middle of a session.
- The problem with Shadow Dio has been resolved.
- Bugs in collisions have been addressed.
- Gaster’s issues have been resolved.
The a universal time roblox game link is a patch notes that was released by Roblox for their Universal Time Update.
- when will a universal time open 2021
- a universal time roblox
- when will aut come back roblox 2021
- a universal time discord
- aut release date