Fallout is a game that has been around for over 30 years, and with the release of Fallout 4 in 2015, it became one of the most popular games on Steam. However, many members of the community have been unhappy with the direction it’s been going in recently.
Fallout 76 is the upcoming game in the series, set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. The game will be released on November 14th, 2018.
Fallout Worlds is now separated from the main game to the point that there is little incentive to play them, especially as Fallout 76’s content largely relies on grinding.
I need certain parameters to enable a world to continue over, otherwise I won’t bother putting up a world. Here are some reasons why some things should and should not be carried over:
- making the game more difficult? Carry that stuff over, for sure.
- Weather effects that have a detrimental influence on gameplay (very strong rad storms, permanent fog, and darker nights)? Allow it to continue.
- Infinite ammunition, extraordinary powers, unrestricted construction, and no build rules? Allowing them to continue is not a good idea.
- Are there any camps that have been constructed with the loosened regulations in mind? Allow it to SEMI-transfer; otherwise, mark it as a “extended” camp that may only be established on worlds that support it.
- Is it possible to live in a world where survival is enabled? Allowing you to put on crappy gear, loot a ton of other people, and profit from it on “progress” planets is not a good idea.
- Legendary effects deactivated in worlds? Sure, your legendaries will cease functioning on certain planets, but they will continue to operate regularly on other worlds, so whatever, if I have anything to say… exposive 2 shot minigun into a no legendary server, let it carry over, and deactivate effects till I’m out of the world, making it a regular minigun with no effects in the world.
Legendary enemy/item appearance remains same, thus players may grind legendaries in non-legendary worlds, but they won’t be able to do so until they are in a world with legendary effects enabled.
DO ALL OF THIS AND I’LL HAPPILY HOST A LONG TERM WORLD, as in I’ll keep subbed JUST TO ALLOW SOME PEOPLE TO USE MY MORE “REALISTIC” FALLOUT EXPERIENCE SERVER, AND FOR THE LOVE OF TODD, LET US BANN PEOPLE FROM OUR WORLD IF WE WANT TO, BECAUSE I WANT TO HOST A LONG TERM SERVER THAT:
- flexible construction (but not everywhere, to avoid obstructing content/towns)
- no unrestricted construction
- opponents who are more difficult
- Legendary things are disabled (although I still want to keep looking for more for normal servers, plus legendary foes fight harder)
- dimmer evenings (and possibly extend it if given the option so theres 2-3 more hours of night time)
All settings that would enhance the game without “cheating,” but it’s a no-go right now since the way it’s separated from the main game means I won’t have a REASON to create said planet.
bonus suggestion: I’d like to be able to allow the host to build anywhere (again, they can’t carry these things over to other worlds, but it stays saved on the one they’re working on) so I can make “world” building changes for the server, such as making some locations more convenient while allowing everyone else on the server to follow relaxed rules (so bigger build range, budget, etc but not build on actual locations unless they are the host)
This one setting would enable me to create my own stories, improve specific areas to serve as crafting centers, and so on.
Original source: link
The players involved in the consequences.
There are many kinds of fallout gamers, in my opinion. Fans of the first Fallout. This is a group of fans who are usually knowledgeable about the series yet prefer the earlier games in certain ways. In general, he’s a pleasant person to converse with. Fans of Fallout 3. These are individuals who are certain that Fallout 3 will be released…
In its present form, New Brigitte is disappointing.
In particular, the half-self-healing. The shield has 200 health, which is popped almost immediately in most battles, along with the nerfs to armor and armor from ult means that unless you can get the drop on them, most of the time it’s impossible to proc her healing in anything other than control maps.
In its present condition, the equipment is worthless. @Treyarch Official
* IN MULTIPLE PLAYER MODE By probably the most imbalanced aspect of the game, how many times have you seen a grenade, molotov, or prize system used in your game? After attempting tasks with various equipment, I believe it is self-evident that there should be a free selection, as well as…
For the game Fallout, write “Fallout Worlds in its present condition is useless for me as a FO1st member (and has been since its arrival) and the reason why:”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
The fallout 4 is desdemona a synth is an opinion that many members of the Fallout community have had.
- fallout 76 timeline
- fallout 4 i hate the railroad
- fallout 76 nuclear winter
- fallout 76: wastelanders
- fallout 76 trailer