In the past, there were several reasons why the middle linebackers went to the middle and the bot duo went to the bot:
- There was no target at the top of the map until Baron was born, so you wanted to use your duo in the middle or as a bot to challenge Dragon, the only early neutral target in the game.
- Their middle lane will constantly be OOM in the beginning of the game, so it was more efficient to give them the middle lane, which was the shortest way back.
- Assassins who are good with mages, and mages themselves, are great roamers, especially compared to ADCs whose roamers aren’t as strong. By placing your Mage or Assassin in the middle, you maximize their presence on the map.
- Your support should duel with your ADC, not your mage, because your mage scales better with XP, while the ADC can have less XP and still be effective as long as he gets gold.
There is a new factor that makes it more favorable for the duo to hit bottom:
- The lowest tower is the lightest tower at the beginning of the game, to soften the lane change.
However, some of these factors are no longer relevant or important:
- At the beginning of the game, there is now a target at the top of the map, the Rift Herald. The only way your duo can challenge the two neutral targets is to put them in the middle lane.
- Maggies don’t always go in the trash anymore. When was the last time you had to go back to the beginning of the game multiple times just to get mana? As a result, the middle jobs hardly benefit from a shortened job.
- While it’s true that ADCs aren’t as powerful as Mages or Assassins (in general), Supports are phenomenal mavericks. Also consider that a Mage or Assassin must give up average income (minions are not farmed) to roam, while the Support can still inject average income into the team through ADC farming.
- Most mages have waves of pure fantasy. While it’s true that the bottom tower is the easiest, having a mage at the bottom means that you usually have a wave of tidbits, which limits the amount the opponent can push into the lane.
Compared to sending the lower and middle portions of a dual track, sending the lower and middle portions of a dual track has the following advantages:
- They have more influence at the top of the jungle and on the Rift Herald.
- It’s easier to set up a roving system because you don’t have to give up income from the middle job for hanging out.
- You place your most vulnerable player (ADC) in the safest lane.
There are a few drawbacks:
- The red team mage has no access to the blue minion.
- If your charger breaks down, come back to the track longer.
If the lower tower wasn’t the most difficult, it would make sense for the red team to send their mage up, but most of the upper lanes don’t have enough waves to effectively hold the lower tower.
Source: Original link
- Why I’m the best player in League of Legends.
As a flexible diamond roller of 4 players, I feel obliged to show my superiority over the other plebs. I think I’m better than most NA pros, especially Doublelift. In my opinion, CDAs deserve to have their role destroyed. The role reversal showed how worthless the advertising for the game is. Rekkles has been benched because he’s a…
- Why League of Legends needs a strong AI.
Hello all, I am a computer science student, occasional league player and AI enthusiast. I’d like to briefly explain why I think a strong AI for the league would be a big plus for the game, both for casual players and for the esports organizing committee. First, let’s look at playing in an AI league:.
- Why do the Nordics need their own regional league?
As the name suggests, the current scenes in the Nordic countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland) are in very poor condition, given the strength of the region as a whole in the landscape of the professional league. Pressure in the ECL and CSL Many of the most prominent players in the game are…
Contribution : Why isn’t it meta for the duo? For the game League of Legends.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be on the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason for it to be released that year. Upcoming games that are only announced and do not have a major release date are therefore not eligible.
Top 15 NEW GAMES FOR 2020 [FIRST HALF]
By 2020, there will be a ton of… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games to look forward to in the first half of 2020.
league of legendsbest bot lane combos season 10cheese bot lanes 2021fun duo bot lanesfun bot lane duosnon marksman adc,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,league of legends,best bot lane combos season 10,cheese bot lanes 2021,fun duo bot lanes,fun bot lane duos,non marksman adc,crazy bot lane duos,bot combos league of legends